Megan's Blog

I originally started this blog because my mom said that I needed an outlet to vent about things so I wouldn't BLOW UP on someone. And It's also a cool way to let people know how your doing and what's going on in your neck of the woods.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Silenced

I feel I was forced to take down my previous blog. It appears that I no longer can express my feelings in anyway, shape, or form. Just for people's GENERAL information, I DO NOT PUT LIES UP ON MY BLOGS!!! Because of that fact, I didn't see a problem with that. Also, this is my PERSONAL space. I use this space to express my feelings since I am not able to elsewhere. Another little fact, did you know that just a handful of people read my blog? So far only one person has said anything. But sadly, it seems I can't express myself ANYWHERE (and people wounder why I'm depressed). So for now on I guess I will just sit back, bottle things up, and become MORE depressed. I guess as long as I'm keeping to myself no one will care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home