Megan's Blog

I originally started this blog because my mom said that I needed an outlet to vent about things so I wouldn't BLOW UP on someone. And It's also a cool way to let people know how your doing and what's going on in your neck of the woods.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Finally An Update On Whats Going On

I know I havn't written in AWHILE. Since the last entry, I've been going to college and am now on my final quarter. I've been talking to dad and have decided to go back for most likely for general education. I've also been looking for a job, I realize I have no experience but what Other people are failing to realize is that EVERYONE has to start SOMEWHERE. DUH! I can't believe my car is almost 1 year old. WHAT HAPPENED? I now have a really nice couch and recliner that I found at Big Lots. Thank you dad. Today is my birthday I am now 20. YAAAAY! But what has made me the happiest, is that I am now in a serious relationship with the sweetest guy. His name is Daniel. We've been together since May 25th. June 2nd was our first real date. I met him over at Axis Direct where my Uncle Rich works. Tonight Daniel, myself, Uncle Rich, Steffanie and David(friends of mine), are going to dinner at the cheesecake factory for my birthday. I will let yall know how it goes.


P.S. shout out to my sis in PA, luv ya hun :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home