Megan's Blog

I originally started this blog because my mom said that I needed an outlet to vent about things so I wouldn't BLOW UP on someone. And It's also a cool way to let people know how your doing and what's going on in your neck of the woods.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

It's Finally Here!!!

It's finally here!!! My car finally came in two nights ago. It's everything I wanted. It's Sunburst Orange Mettalic, two door, black leather seats, a sunroof, the radio I wanted (with XM satillite radio), and the stearing wheel controls. As we were walking up to the car we stopped at an empty spot and the guy said "I swear I parked it right here". I thought I was going to have a heart attack, then he smiled and said it's right up here. I got to drive it around for like ten minutes. I already found a favorite radio station, it's on XM, Tennessee Country. I totaly loved taking the test drive. I drove with the windows down, the sunroof open and the radio going. I can't wait till I can take it home. All I have to do now is find insurance and have dad sign the papers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home