Megan's Blog

I originally started this blog because my mom said that I needed an outlet to vent about things so I wouldn't BLOW UP on someone. And It's also a cool way to let people know how your doing and what's going on in your neck of the woods.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

FINALLY!!!!

FINALLY I can call myself a highschool graduate! I finally got to graduate this past Saturday. I also graduated in the top 15% in my graduating class, that was actually a big shock for me, I thought I was just coasting through school. Both my mom and aunt were there. My two sisters and my oldest sister's family, my dad, uncle, and two friends of the family. As it turns out I lost ALOT of sleep over the weekend. For the first time in a LONG time I actually fell asleep at the movies, I've been try to catch up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home