Megan's Blog

I originally started this blog because my mom said that I needed an outlet to vent about things so I wouldn't BLOW UP on someone. And It's also a cool way to let people know how your doing and what's going on in your neck of the woods.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Not Yet

My cap and gown have not come in yet, they were delayed. So I am supposedto call the school on Monday to see if they have come in yet. If they have,I will pick them up on Wednesday. As it turns out, I won't be able to ordermy car this time around. I spoke to my middle sister today, she said thatmy dad does know that my mom will be coming to my graduation, which for meis a big relief. Sadly, my dad and sisters will not be speaking with her,but me personally, I would rather have them not speak than have this hugeblow up at each other. I am really glad that both my mom and dad will bethere. I cannot remember any time where they were both at a special occasionfor me. The ONLY time I can remember them both being with me for somethingwas one time when I was little and in the hospital, other than that, I can'tremember any other time. I got new swim shorts and a pink two-piece suityesterday. It looks really good. I can't wait to use them this coming Fridaywith my aunt and mom. I'm hoping that maybe I can take them to lunch at "TheRainforest Cafe" and introduce them to a friend of mine that works there.After, I hope we can go see "Over The Hedge" and do some "Glow Golf".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home