Megan's Blog

I originally started this blog because my mom said that I needed an outlet to vent about things so I wouldn't BLOW UP on someone. And It's also a cool way to let people know how your doing and what's going on in your neck of the woods.

Monday, May 01, 2006

My First Blog

Today I created my first blog. So I guess I should say a little about myself. I am about to graduate high school on may 20th. I finally decided on what college I want to go to and what I what I want to do for a living. I am going to Draughons Junior College in Nashville, and I want to be a dental assistant. I have two older sisters, one lives in PA, the other in GA. The one in GA is married and has two little girls. The one in PA has not married yet, but is now a teacher. My mom lives in AL with her husband, and my dad lives in VA by himself. I am so excited about graduation. I also got a new email address today, and signed up at MySpace.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home