Megan's Blog

I originally started this blog because my mom said that I needed an outlet to vent about things so I wouldn't BLOW UP on someone. And It's also a cool way to let people know how your doing and what's going on in your neck of the woods.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Possible Career Change

I read today's blog on my mom's website. It said that I was going to college to become a dental HYGIENIST, but I was actually going to college to become a dental ASSISTANT. I sent my mom an email telling her that it wasn't right. She sent an email back saying she fixed it, and mentioned that the dental offices where she goes to, there are more hygienists than assistants and that they have better pay. As the day wore on, I started to become more interested in the idea of becoming a hygienist. Also when I get out of college, shortly after, I would like to buy my own house. I would also like to announce that there is 18 days left until I graduate, not counting today, YAAY. I finally found earrings and a necklace to go with my dress that I am going to wear when we go out to dinner. My mom also told me that my aunt might be coming to my graduation. I REALLY HOPE SHE DOES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home