Megan's Blog

I originally started this blog because my mom said that I needed an outlet to vent about things so I wouldn't BLOW UP on someone. And It's also a cool way to let people know how your doing and what's going on in your neck of the woods.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Nashville Shores

Yesterday I went to Nashville Shores. For those who don't know about it, it's a water park. I didn't go on any of the slides or the new ride, I just played mini golf and swam in the pool. They have this new slide that is like four stories high, and 170 feet long, it's called The Hippo, but I did't go on it. I think I would have a lot more fun if I had some friends. Next Sunday, me, my uncle, my mom and her husband, are possibly planning to go to Six Flags over Georgia, everyone but me is checking their schedules. I know I don't have anything planned for that day because I don't have any friends of my own, which is now, really starting to get to me. I think its causing depression to set in. So I really hope we can all go to Six Flags this weekend. I really need something to do. I especially want to do something like that this summer because this fall I will be starting college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home