Megan's Blog

I originally started this blog because my mom said that I needed an outlet to vent about things so I wouldn't BLOW UP on someone. And It's also a cool way to let people know how your doing and what's going on in your neck of the woods.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Finally Speaking Out.

I know I haven't written in a while. We just saw the movie "Click". It has Adam Sandler in it and he is given this remote control that can pause, fast forward, and rewind real life. It's very good and very funny. Once and for all, I am speaking out. My uncle, after saying goodbye, gives me a hug and every now and then holds my hand. I DON'T LIKE BEING TOUCHED!!!! If my uncle is reading this, I'm sorry, but I DON'T LIKE IT! And that's NOT going to change. And I'm not going to try and practice trusting anyone to. It makes me feel VERY uncomfortable. I hate to sound like a B*TCH, but I just don't like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home