Megan's Blog

I originally started this blog because my mom said that I needed an outlet to vent about things so I wouldn't BLOW UP on someone. And It's also a cool way to let people know how your doing and what's going on in your neck of the woods.

Friday, July 13, 2007

My Birthday

For my birthday, we went to The Cheesecake Factory. I had this white chocolate raspberry something. It was soooooo good. I really liked how the white chocolate was inside so every time you took a bite there was a sweet kind of crunch. After that, Daniel and I walked around the mall. I REALLY wanted to go inside Tiffany's jewelry store because I had never been in one before. I didn't even know there was one in the south. I thought it was a New York thing. But of course, knowing my luck, it had just closed. I'm told that if I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all. I think A LOT of people can vouch for that considering how much of a klutz I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home